Connect with Lea a community service project of IQNet Inc. – referred to as CWL
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities derives from the CWL A COMMUNITY SERVICE PROJECT OF IQNET INC. Principles, and governs our relationship with CWL and others who interact with CWL. By sharing your story with CWL, you agree to this Statement.
- Sharing Your Content and InformationAt which point you share your story and information with CWL, you consent to allow CWL to use your information and contest. CWL will change names, places, and dates to protect your privacy. If you choose to not share your personal information with the public CWL. will honor your wishes and not mention your name in relation to any contribution to the project. Once the story is shared with CWL, CWL reserves the right to make whatever revisions it deems appropriate but will remain true to the content of the story.
- Registration and Account SecurityCWL users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on CWL A COMMUNITY SERVICE PROJECT OF IQNET INC., or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- If you are under 13 you will not share your story without the permission of your parents or guardian.
- You will not share your story if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or CWL exclusively in a state or federal court located in San Diego County. The laws of the State of California will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in San Diego County, California for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on CWL, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.